Justin Sternberg @Jtsternberg
Southport, NC, USA | http://about.me/jtsternberg

February 2018

@clifgriffin Congrats dude!!

9:09pm Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

@evernotehelps Don’t like that my shortcuts were hidden/toggled with this update, but other than that, really likin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

4:46pm Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

@evernotehelps There it is! Sorry for the panic, but they disappeared on me.

4:43pm Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

@JonAcuff @clifgriffin @ring Love this. It’s also possible the experts were absolutely right, but the rejection was… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

2:56pm Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

@carolinapoena Ah, ok that makes sense!

10:24am Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

@james_clear The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

True and proper personal growth and success is dependent on e… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…

10:04am Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

RT @Nicole_Cliffe: I am a bad person but I laughed so hard when I saw this question title that I almost wet myself. https://t.co/kVCiBUDQRR

10:01am Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

RT @CodeWisdom: "The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for t…

10:00am Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

RT @webmeadow: That thing where you check the clock for a conference call starting in -10 minutes
-9
-8
-7
-6
-5
-4

+2

9:58am Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

RT @dvkoot: STOP SUPPORTING PHP 5.2 IN YOUR NEW PROJECTS.

No one using it is actively installing plugins, trust me.

9:55am Feb 28th 2018 view on twitter

  Fast, secure WordPress hosting is provided by WP Engine.