Justin Sternberg @Jtsternberg
Southport, NC, USA | http://about.me/jtsternberg

January 2016

RT @Andrew_Taylor: The character limit on Twitter,
Prevents limericks — if you’re a quitter.
But with one little cheat,
You can quickly defeat
(see line 1)

11:22pm Jan 31st 2016 view on twitter

@ryancduff @ramiabraham never had a doubt.

9:02pm Jan 31st 2016 view on twitter

@ramiabraham that is LEGIT legit!

7:40pm Jan 31st 2016 view on twitter

@ramiabraham also a legit portrait of Data.

7:31pm Jan 31st 2016 view on twitter

@JulienMelissas the sub is SO huge ha ha! But I def. recommend you pick one up if you’re up for it. It’s legit. And will do (raise them).

7:27pm Jan 31st 2016 view on twitter

@ramiabraham Oh darn… WAIT!!

7:25pm Jan 31st 2016 view on twitter

@ramiabraham do you ship?

6:32pm Jan 31st 2016 view on twitter

@GregRickaby ha that’s awesome!

6:31pm Jan 31st 2016 view on twitter

@JulienMelissas dude, I’m in love. Sounds so great. I also really do like the red. The sub is monstrous (foreground) https://t.co/te3A320beb

CaFAo5xW0AAb99Y

4:21pm Jan 31st 2016 view on twitter

@GaryJ you, me, and the other half of the US are in agreement.

5:12pm Jan 30th 2016 view on twitter

The Donald vs Trump debate was fierce: j.ustin.co/1PLWNAR

2:21pm Jan 30th 2016 view on twitter

RT @codinghorror: In software, the first 90% of the work takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

8:29pm Jan 29th 2016 view on twitter

RT @BileCube: If everyone contributes a small amount of their income, we can pool all the resources together to defeat socialism twitter.com/randpaul/statu…

10:42pm Jan 28th 2016 view on twitter

@bradparbs @ecehren @coreymcollins that’s your signature move! The “play dead sweep”.

6:31pm Jan 28th 2016 view on twitter

@ecehren @bradparbs @coreymcollins I don’t know, that gif isn’t the whole story. I bet Parbs followed up with a leg sweep.

6:28pm Jan 28th 2016 view on twitter

@ecehren @bradparbs @coreymcollins I mean it’s pretty clear you’re the dancey victorious one.

6:25pm Jan 28th 2016 view on twitter

6:24pm Jan 28th 2016 view on twitter

6:22pm Jan 28th 2016 view on twitter

RT @strebel: According to my social feeds @dremeda is hiring a million people for @webdevstudios. :) @Pagely is hiring as well. pagely.com/careers/

6:09pm Jan 28th 2016 view on twitter

RT @jaredbkeller: This photograph from New York’s insane blizzard looks like an impressionist painting bit.ly/20sPz6c https://t.co/TOgShjfpsg

CZ0ROmFWwAAWqCU

11:40am Jan 28th 2016 view on twitter

  Fast, secure WordPress hosting is provided by WP Engine.